Joel Uckelman on 29 Nov 2000 23:13:11 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Why do I have 9 points.

Quoth "Harrison, Andrew":
> > Hmm. I think this is an error, actually. By my count, you
> > should have 2
> > points. (3 + 2 + 2 - 5). I'm not sure how this happened. If the Bean
> > Counter proposal passes, we should probably have everyone check their
> > scores so the Bean Counter has accurate numbers from which to
> > work. Maybe
> > everyone should check their scores anyway, just in case.
>
> To get an accurate calculation of the scores, we need to know the individual
> votes for each proposal so far.
>
> --
> The Kid

Are you sure? I think all you need to determine your score are the totals
and how you voted. That said, I'll add the individual voting to my list o'
things to do once the semester is over.

--
J.

--