Harrison, Andrew on 24 Nov 2000 09:20:42 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal Revision: The Ban k

Yeah, if you are going to have a Bank with a player acting as Banker, they
are hacing a lot to do already. It would be better to have the seperate
officer keeping track of all the Objects cos there seems that there are
going to be a lot of them. The point of the Officers is so that the
Administrator doesn't have to do all the work, so the more we split it up,
the better. There is nothing stopping one player holding two or more
Offices.

--
The Kid