Joel Uckelman on 24 Nov 2000 02:56:30 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal Revision: The Bank

Quoth Dan Waldron:

> > Why should the Banker be responsible for Player's scores? Shouldn't
> > the Bean Counter do that, especially since the Bean Counter (if we
> > have one) will be doing that anyway?
> >

> errr... yeah.
>
> For that matter, why not combine the offices!  I will change banker to
> bean counter in my proposal, and then one person can do both.
>
> Poulenc.

I think I like it better with them seperate. Then an independent officer will be in charge of the accounting, and would be able to stay out of conflicts between the Tax Collector and Banker over monetary policy.