Joel Uckelman on 24 Nov 2000 01:29:07 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Tax and Spend

Quoth Dan Waldron:

> I like this idea, but I am not sure what owed and owing mean in context of
> the game.  Are they equivalent to orders to transfer points?  Or are they
> some kind of more delayed payment thing.  Please explain.
>
> Poulenc.

E.g, in the time between the end of voting and the Banker paying out Points from voting, the Bank owes various Agents Points. The reverse applies to the Tax Collector. Possibly I should make this explicit, but I thought the Proposal defining the Banker did this, at least for that Office.