andy_harrison on 19 Nov 2000 18:11:07 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal Submission: Officers and Gentlemen

Joel Uckelman wrote:

> Quoth zagarna:
> > "Harrison, Andrew" wrote:
> > >
> > > Create a new Rule entitled 'Officers and Gentlemen' with the following text
> >
> > hmm, I just realized that this rule would permit us to boot the administrator
>
> Are you sure? The Prop applies only to Elected Offices.

Exactly. The proposal applies only to Elected Officers. The
Administrator is not elected. That was intentional. If we want to get
Joel out of office for any reason we can only do it by changing the rule
that says that he is Administrator.

--
The Kid