Joel Uckelman on 15 Nov 2000 01:10:05 -0000

spoon-discuss: P338

I noticed that P338 doesn't affect the way Judges are selected, which may
be a bad thing. Currently, the Officer responsible for selecting Judges may
do so any way e wishes. Because I select Judges in my capacity as
Administrator, I see the fair selection of Judges as something like a
sacred trust. However, someone elected to the proposed OSJ may not see it
the same way, and under the current rules could be as arbitrary in Judge
selection as e wanted. Maybe this should be corrected.

--
J.

--
Play Nomic!