Wbfu Xbegorva on 14 Nov 2000 07:50:11 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: vote miscount..?

Benjamin Bradley sprach:
>I just looked at the vote tallies and it appears that some of my  private
>votes were not counted - joel - my private e-mail to you is attached. was
>this not in time for  the count or what?
>
>it looks like if my votes had been counted, then 332/0 quorum  fix would
>have passed.
>(334 and 335 passed anyway, and apparently, you did count my vote for 325)
>
>should I make an rfj or what?

I must warn you that if you seek legal action we may, of course,
ask for recounts of all other ballots involved. Why don't you just
admit that the people have expressed their will, and let the
transition process begin?

Josh

--
josh blog: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~kortbein/blog/