Harrison, Andrew on 9 Nov 2000 09:06:54 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Ballot?

<grin> I was just joking. We have had coverage of the US election over here,
although I guess it's not quite as fever-pitch as you've got it. I hadn't
really been following it but I'd gathered it all hangs on a few hundres
votes in Florida. I'd heard something about it not being 100% settled till
January, so what happens then?

--
The Kid