Kieron Jarvis on 8 Nov 2000 04:27:35 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: What's in a Name .

> Kieron Jarvis wrote:
>
> > [[I don't know if you guys are trying to drive off anyone
> who wasn't in
> > Berserker but you're doing a good job of it. So far, I haven't heard
> > anything about any of my posts which looked particularly positive...
>
> I wasn't in the original berserker either, and I liked you name
> proposal,
> You shouldn't have cancelled it just because two playes said
> they didn't
> like it. Hell, I should complain too, my RFJ has been waiting
> for half a
> month and it still has not been closed, if the rules actualy meant
> anything more than 5 different judges should have been
> nominated for it,
> as it is, I'm still waiting for 4T2-The Supreme Ruler of Unanswered
> RFJ's to speak up.

I would mind dissent if I also had assent. I had one player respond to me
with votes for the names. E replied privately so I won't name em, e knows
who e is. (Is that right, I still get messed up with these neuter pronouns.)

XnJester <still sulking>