Harrison, Andrew on 13 Oct 2000 14:19:55 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Judment on RFJ 20

<unsnip!> Therefore I rule the statement to be FALSE and since I am such a
good judge that I deserve a win.

> :) part of the stuff you snipped said that i judged my
> reasoning to be soo good
> that I deserved to win the game: the order I issued was
> precisley meant to
> "bring the game state into accord with the result of the Judgment."

May I refer you to:

Rule 237/0 : Judgments

A Judge shall, within three days of eir selection, give one of the following
by analysis and Judicial Orders as appropriate:

1. Refused: A Judge may refuse to hear the Request if it lacks a clear
Statement or is not germain to the game.
2. True: The Statement is true.
3. False: The Statement is false.
4. Undecided: It cannot be determined at the time of the Judgment whether
the Statement is true or false.

Therefore your judgement was FALSE, anything else was analysis or Judicial
Orders.

--
The Kid