Benjamin Bradley on 5 Oct 2000 00:38:02 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: recognized proposals

the reason I thought of it was the first batch of proposals was all typos
fixes, and I had to read through all of it anyway.
I think this might be what Josh said, but I don't know what pedantry is.

also, if we could have a copy of the number/title/subject/summary/whatever
list at  the beginning of the balot... I don't know nevermind.

- You have received mail from Benjamin Bradley. meh.
- http://lostpoet.tripod.com/
- whee life what a rush