Kieron Jarvis on 2 Oct 2000 04:07:09 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: all those proposals out there

> What sort of agent are you if you aren't a player?
> I don't remember Kieron Jarvis declaring himself a player (maybe I missed
> it) but it would seem by rule 105 that if e hasn't, e isn't an agent, so e
> can't submit proposals, so all those corrections to the rules haven't been
> proposed.

> Ed

Yeah, OK. So maybe I didn't make it official at first. But I had that
corrected before your message was sent. I made the same mistake as you. I
didn't read all the messages before I sent my own.  :o(

XnJester