Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:30:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proto: Paprika

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 8:27 PM, ihope <ihope127@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I Move forward. (Shouldn't the displays include which direction people
seem to be facing?)

Ohhhh I think I see what you mean. I had always conceived of the Avatars/Players having an innate sense of direction. Sort of a dwarvish thing. So when people say move right, to me, that always means to the square on their right on the display, unrotated. Do you mean that for example if you last went right (relative to the board), the way for you to go forward (relative to the board) now would be to say i move left?

BP