Zarpint Jeremy Cook on Sat, 20 Mar 2004 12:34:06 -0600 (CST)

RE: [spoon-calvinball] rule change

The Albatross immediately flies away.
You would have done a hellish thing! I would never eat such a beautiful bird.
Teucer is now as idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean and thus Rendered
Immobile.
(However, I did greatly enjoy the flavor of my companions when I was shipwrecked
last year. They tasted like chicken.)

Zarpint

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Craig wrote:

> >I set up a field of sixteen wickets in six lines of five and hit the lucky
> >red ball through three. I receive a Triangle of Luck and wear it hanging
> >from my neck.
>
> I tag Zarpint with my Flag of Literature, turning his Triangle of Luck into
> an Albatross. What flavor is it?
>
>  - Teucer
>
> ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
> teucer@xxxxxxxxxx

Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
dynamicwind.com               --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd