Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 18 Jun 2015 09:40:58 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Administrator's Report 8E.4.1

I saw votes from Peter, 0x44, Ien, Edward Murphy, Wild Card, and jameseb. They've been updated in the votes tab of the spreadsheet.

All 4 proposals this nweek pass:

Proposal 3-4 amends Rule 1-2, turning it Blue.

Proposal 3-3 amends Rule 5-7 (in the B′ and B(1-11) universes where it exists), turning it Green.

Proposal 3-2 creates Section "The Academy for the Exploration of Other Nows", which I assign Number 11. It creates two Red rules, which I assign Numbers 11-1 and 11-2.

Proposal 3-1 creates a new Yellow rule which I assign number 5-8.

At the beginning of nday 1, the following happen:
• In the B′ and B(1-11) universes, points are awarded per the “Votes” tab on the spreadsheet. Note that Ien hit the point cap, so e only gets 40 points.
• In the B(1-7)(1-11) universe, each player gains 5 Thiotimoline. We all have 10 now.
• The Moon becomes Phased, and is now 0111.

I appoint Ien as the Rector of the Academy for the Exploration of Other Nows.

I hope that’s all correct. I turn On the Clock.

--
Peter C.
B Nomic State as I understand it: http://bnomic.org/