Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 3 Jun 2015 19:03:29 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Administrator's Report 8E.3.1(2)

And the second nweek of the eighth era has reached its end. Apologies for the ndelays in getting this out; having a ministry system so people aren’t just waiting around for me to have a chance to do things would be helpful.

Open Proposals resolve in reverse order per Rule 4-8.

Proposal 2-10 in the B′ and B(1-11) universes creates a new rule “Initialism” which I assign number 5-7 and place in the “Language” section, and new rule “Acronym Bonus” which I assign number 6-4 and place in the “Scoring” section. It has no effect in other universes.

Proposal 2-9 in the B′ and B(1-11) universes amends Rule 6-1 and creates a new rule “Ndaily Point Limit” in the “Scoring” section which I assign number 6-5. It has no effect in other universes.

Proposal 2-7 (only in the B(1-7)(1-11) universe) sets Props 2-3 & 2-4 to Failed (though they would have become so anyway), and creates a Section “Bureau of Timeline Security” which I assign Number 10, with rules that I assign numbers 10-1 and 10-2.

Proposal 2-6 adds text to Proposal 2-2.

Proposal 2-2 adds rules to Section 4, which I assign numbers 4-9, 4-10, and 4-11. It also amends rule 4-6.

Proposal 2-1 creates a rule “United Colours of B”, which I’ve assigned number 7-5 and put into the “Colors” section, at least until we figure out how similar Colors and Colours are.

At the beginning of nday 1, in the B′ and B(1-11) universes, points are awarded per the “Votes” tab on the speadsheet.

At the beginning of nday 1, in the B(1-7)(1-11) universe, each player gains 5 Thiotimoline. Each player also has an alignment of Unaligned.

I hope that’s all correct. I turn On the Clock, which means it is now 8E.3.1(0).

--
Peter C.
B Nomic State as I understand it: http://bnomic.org/