Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 9 May 2015 18:26:50 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Prop: Stopping Player Creation Shenanigans

I submit the following Proposal:

__Stopping Player Creation Shenanigans__
{{
Change Rule 1-4 to the following:
__Players__
{{
An External Force that is a self-aware sapient being and is not currently a Player may become one as a Game Action. In doing so, e must specify a Name e wishes to be known by within the game. This Name cannot be the name of another Player, nor may it be a Name that would cause confusion within the game such as by being similar to existing or proposed game terms. A Player who attempts to join with such an invalid Name is assigned a Name by the Administrator instead.

A Player may cease to be a Player as a Game Action. This action is known as Forfeiting.
}}

}}

[[So this is my attempt, but I’d be happy to see others.]]

--
Peter C.