Justin Ahmann on Sat, 9 May 2015 10:03:52 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Joining the Game

I, the entity posting this message, assert that the following are true, without proof:

1) I am a self-aware sapient being.
2) I am not currently a Player.
3) This message contains a uniquely identifying name I wish to be known by.
4) I am excited by the prospects of this incipitorial Eighth Era.

Furthermore,

4) I consent to be governed by the rules as far as they relate to the game.
5) I have a working e-mail address, as evidenced by the existence of this e-mail.
6) This message contains a request to become a Player, to wit:
I request to become a Player.