Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 9 May 2015 09:55:46 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Request

On May 9, 2015, at 8:34 AM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I, typically known in the world of nomic as "teucer", submit a CFJ (even
> though we have no such thing in this game) on the statement: I am a player.

Well, I’m certainly happy to help clarify the state of the world in my role as Administrator as defined by Rules 2-2 and 2-3, even if it’s not with something we currently formally call a CFJ. (And while I hope it’s obvious, my intention is not for us to leave those rules as they are; they’re just there to get us going until we develop a real Ministry and Justice system.)

You, “taucer”, are not a Player at this time. If you were a Player prior to "The Great Reset for the 8th Era of B Nomic”, you stopped being one since all Objects ceased to exist as the motion’s second paragraph stated. Since that time, you have not requested to be a Player per Rule 1-4, nor did you become a Player in some other way (such as how I became a Player by the execution of the Reset Motion). Unless there’s evidence I’m unaware of (such as you are also the person who is one of the Players currently in the game by another name, or your request to join did go to spoon-business but somehow not to me), there’s just nothing that would make you a player.

Though becoming a Player is pretty easy, and I highly recommend you do so. (It’s occurred to me that probably little harm would be done by just turning anybody who posts to a public forum into a Player whether e specifically requests it or not, but I don’t know as I’m really to actually Prop that just yet.)

--
Peter C.