turing on Tue, 1 Oct 2013 07:31:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] nomic.net mailing list memberships reminder

Spoon-business@nomicnet > http://listsellipsiscx/mailman/listinfo/spoon-business that we can then consider two nomics sharing all Game Objects to identical in the weak sense, much like two quite similar hats It is quite doubtful that any haberdasher, no matter how skillful, mechanical or human, could create two such similar hats simultaneously.

--

>From craigbdaniel@xxxxxxxxx Tue Oct 01 14:30:44 2013
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject
         :from:to:cc:content-type;
        bh=CUkvZ7fL8LCPeehogn9dgZcwmbvvK2S/Pmv4RnaoXyc=;
        b=dv7VWeJSDFNIJBuTYPgrrpgos2j8sQxqKLQPfSF0xLIyBg2gS2PHxy2vlKVheZb2n1
         nWMoP13eYnwQCUgs8C/Gjgn7nHD85o9fwJ6i0kC2MxhDz6PLSkdR4xeCjk5vqJbDxEFG
         NaLwaChV9C/3xL1p7DiPDskVgBYQiV9wVURT2m1gVh0qjOi4eQ0BlT23lYVxWGimwTBY
         OfNMmMj3Wr/EHVA2AGdsqNj5if1q23pdD3x70kkWuemLHrMrDqtSbsBOF9+pvvqtfqiC
         eWU07ZVCtrhquZL5SRGEs9KYJG8c8FFNEItOemwWuw/wYrlVyklEsePzluT4fO3IUgLJ
         G7DQ==