Charles Walker on Sat, 24 Aug 2013 06:54:15 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] nday 2: The State of Play

The list of players is as follows:

Player     Email                       Registered  Status*
--         bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx       23 Aug 13   Active
2lapia     bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx    23 Aug 13   Active
comex      comexk@xxxxxxxxx            23 Aug 13   Active
eelpout    kerim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      23 Aug 13   Active
Hose       mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx       24 Aug 13   Active
Ienpw III  james.m.beirne@xxxxxxxxx    23 Aug 13   Active
teucer     teucer@xxxxxxxxx            23 Aug 13   Active
Walker     charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxx  23 Aug 13   Active

*Unofficial. If someone doesn't vote in an nweek,
 I'll mark them inactive until they vote again.

Unfortunately, "turing.py" fails to pass the test which e was designed
to and is therefore not a player.

The Clock is On, the nday is 2, the nweek is 1 and the ndelay is 0.

I number the two proposals submitted thus far "1" and "2" in
chronological order.

I encourage players to submit proposals allowing us to do something
during ndays 1 through 8 each nweek.