Justin Ahmann on Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:13:48 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Emergency?

I think we're in an Emergency here.

The Clock is Off, preventing most actions from being implemented (3B, para. 1).

The Player allowed to turn on the Clock is the Minister of Change, that is,
JamesB (23, para. 4).

JamesB has not taken any action since February.  Eir absence has prevented the
Game from continuing for more than seven days, then, qualifying this as an
Emergency (0, para. 4).

[The logical thing to do would be to put em in the Vat, so that someone else can
take Change, but I don't see any reason why 3B, para. 1 wouldn't prevent that.]

Therefore, I suggest spoon-business as the Emergency Forum, since it would
appear to be most convenient.  The next step (assuming agreement on this point)
is to select an Emergency Coordinator, or point out why this is not an
Emergency.

Codae