Ed Murphy on Mon, 7 Mar 2011 18:39:31 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Fwd: Re: [Cards] Draws for nweek 1002

TTttPBF

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [s-b] [Cards] Draws for nweek 1002
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 17:37:17 -0800
From: Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx

Marr965 wrote:

> I gain 7 points.

How?

> I play Tournament Russian Roulette, and discard Investment.

Clearly I was too tired that morning.

I revise my proposal "Card catalog" as follows:

Proposal:  Card catalog

Alter each Green card as follows:

  {{ __ Green __ Image: A green outline of the borders of
    B Nomic, with the corresponding border of its neighbors
    outlined in gray. Body: If you became a player this nweek,
    then you gain 14 points. }}

Add three instances of this card to the deck:

  {{ __ Memory __ Image: A player of B Nomic with a giant
    head. Body: Choose a target card that was played this
    nweek and is currently in the deck; it is transferred
    to you and you play it. }}

[[ Dis and Score would just be weaker versions of YSHTMF and
Jackpot respectively, so I'm not bothering to retain those. ]]