Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 3 Mar 2011 07:49:15 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] CFI: deregistration

I CFI on "Deregister is a synonym of Forfeit", with JamesB as the Defendant.

Plaintiff's Arguments:
{{
We all know what compsciguy meant, and eir right to forfeit the game
at any time would be violated by failing to allow em to forfeit my
making a public message that e reasonably expected to cause em to
forfeit.
}}

Resolution:
{{
compsciguy ceases to be a Player.  The gamestate is set to what it
would be if he had forfeited as of the moment e sent a message
purporting to "deregister".
}}

--
Wooble