James Baxter on Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:03:10 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Ministerial duties

I think that I became Minister of Change at the start of the nweek so, for completeness, I hereby republish the results of voting in nweek 1000:

> Proposal 2068 was shelved.
> Proposal 2069 passed.
> Proposal 2070 passed.
> Proposal 2071 passed.
>
> Lists of votes cast and attribute changes due to voting can be found at
> http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Voting_Results/1000&oldid=13017.

I hereby declare that the Public Display for the Meta-Ministry is up to date and can be found at http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Ministries [[I have left the previous ministers in ministries which recieved no nominations, the rules seem unclear on the correct process here]].

I hereby recognize the rules changes brought about by the proposals in nweek 1000, and  declare that  the Public Display for the Ministry of the Rules is up to date and can be found at http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Rules.

I hereby declare that the Public Display for the Ministry of the Roster is up to date and can be found at http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Players [[deregistration isn't defined, since compsciguy didn't forfeit, I can't remove em]]

I hereby declare that the Public Display for the Ministry of Justice is up to date and can be found at http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Ministries/Justice.

[[Please tell me if I missed anything]]

As far as I know, the clock turns on and starts.