Gabriel Vistica on Wed, 2 Feb 2011 17:14:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Some game actions

Details on Ministry Rotation:

As there has been no Ministry Rotation in the last three nweeks, I call
elections for the following Ministries: Meta-Ministry, Justice, Forking Paths,
Twiddles, Roster, Rules, Webministry, Arcana, Change, Cards, the Board, the
Arena.

Nominations will be accepted through the end of nday 5 (since nday 0 is the
first nday), at which point any players who have accepted nominations will have
eir names put on the ministerial ballot. The voting period will run from the end
of the nomination period until the end of the nweek (nday 9, the 10th nday).

I nominate teucer to be Minister of Cards, the Board, and the Arena. I nominate
Wooble to be Minister of Webministry.

I preemptively reject any and all nominations of myself. [[I have too much on my
mind right now. I may put myself in the Vat after this nweek is over and I am no
longer Minister of anything.]]