Gabriel Vistica on Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:27:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] start of week actions, or, Cornering the Thorn Market.

And I just realized that I missed the fact that, while you weren't actually able
to pick the nonexistent Tomato from the Town Square Garden, you were able to
pick the 2 Thorn Seeds, but you didn't Pick Slowly, so you lose 8 points. Since
you can't go negative, you effectively lose 1 point.