Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 1 Feb 2011 12:43:14 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] some game actions

I use my Advancement token to draw 4 cards.

I pick a tomato from The Town Square.

I create a Society with myself as the only member, even though as far
as I can tell it's presently impossible to give it a non-empty charter
except by proposal. I give it the informal nickname "Agoran Refugees
Society", as I'm not sure what its platonic unique identifier might
be.

I inform the Minister of Forking Paths that the Public Display for the
Ministry of the Agoran Refugees Society is at
http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Societies/Agoran_Refugees_Society

I reserve the following block of text as the Seal of the Ministry of
the Agoran Refugees Society:
{{
| In your mind never bury              |
| twenty-three January                 |
| and deregister, ye marvy, in protest |