James Baxter on Tue, 21 Dec 2010 05:57:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] This game is boring, let's have an Emergency.

I vote for the refresh proposal submitted by the player known as teucer.
[[It is a bit weird having the upstairs connect to the village green but it certainly provides new gameplay options and anyway B isn't real life so houses don't have to comply with real world geometry. Also the other RPs might break the game as the two that would replace the rules with the era 5 rules still contain the comment problem in rule 7 and it makes little sense to have to have to fix it immediately after restarting. However, if everyone wants to go back to a 5th era ruleset and we agree to fix the problem then I might change my vote as I liked the style of 5th era.]]