Gabriel Vistica on Sun, 12 Dec 2010 17:21:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Moving On...

Stupid webmail. I got on about 10 minutes before Winday ended so I could move
before the Phase ended, typed up the message, and it decided to do SOMETHING
when I pushed send. When my computer finally recovered, it hadn't made it to the
mailing list, but it HAD been sent, so the original message may show up at some