Gabriel Vistica on Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:50:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Murder Most Foul

You gain a point of Failure (you have 9).
You move to the Hedge Maze.
You buy the Smoke Bomb (you have 4 points) and destroy it, blinding the Hedge
Maze until Joel (nday 7, when the next Phase begins).
However, the Victim is in the Drawing Room, not the Hedge Maze, AND you gained
Failure this Phase, AND you moved this Phase, so you can't commit Attempted
Murder. (Second paragraph, Rule 87/1: "No player may Commit Attempted Murder
during a Phase in which they have already gained Failure, Committed Attempted
Murder or Changed Location.")

I give Marr965 a Kick in the Ass for attempting to commit Attempted Murder in a
Phase where e had already moved and gained Failure. Per Rule 79/8, this action
requires one supporter (other than the deliverer of the Kick: compsciguy) to
succeed, or two objectors (other than the recipient of the Kick: Marr965) to
fail.