Gabriel Vistica on Sun, 28 Nov 2010 19:17:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Gotta move

Well, you gain the point of Failure.
And you move to the Hedge Maze and the Lancaster Room.
But Artifacts are purchased with Points, not Failure, so you don't buy a Smoke
Grenade, you don't use it, and because Codae and Marr965 are in the Drawing
Room, which has a Peephole to the Hedge Maze, you can't commit Attempted Murder.

End result: You gain one Failure, you are now in the Lancaster Room, and I am
still safe.

Also, I move to the Drawing Room.