Gabriel Vistica on Fri, 12 Nov 2010 11:02:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Playing

Ah, there it is. Thank you, teucer.

I request that the Rulekeepor exercise eir Powers of Executive Tidiness (Rule
59.B) and remove the extraneous word "a" from the first sentence of Rule 69.
[[It currently reads "responds to a any other".]]

I also amend Proposal 2063 to read as follows:
{
Append the following sentences to the end of Rule 69:
     {
     "A Player who volunteered to Mentor another player will not gain any points

     for Mentoring another Player, if the Player being Mentored has not been a
Player

     for the entire 2 nweek period. A Player may only be Mentored once. [[Ey
could

     de-register and re-register to be Mentored again, but they would lose all
eir
     points and other Dimensions when ey did so.]]"
     }
}