Gabriel Vistica on Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:51:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [Oracle] CFI 129

I answer CFI 129 FALSE. It is IMPOSSIBLE to gain an indefinite amount of
Failure, because as a Dimension, it must be a real number, and an indefinite
amount is, by definition, not defined, and therefore, not a real number.