Craig Daniel on Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:10:53 -0700 (MST)
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [s-b] [s-d] Happy Holindays
- To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [s-b] [s-d] Happy Holindays
- From: Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:10:46 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=znUI9qFqdBHwnmqAfjsnQS+34tPAf5M+9EL3PautGCc=; b=UXLlq93LLn1YKQDb7K2ymhMGAe6GnEOEojyEmlLoDdrjlOqAJRDIokeTjro5svBbhk qD/FbGsrQ0qVXJy1w27J7uE3ds510j/OanFiqWLcuIPAlA/+8lFCCbu7vJyadS1e7Ipo 62l4qlJhIdH7X/AXy6pj9VJtdom0CGujZ6spg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=UxwfbRCW1wk0QwYzOfMAoToHZpzxw5SmwkRe6NrU2vtSBPfKYGgOwrLkZohhKhSCoM fiY33fj6FtQ7OY1rK+Zm2nHoorw3Z8Vxp0tdLxH8aV/h4CibJnrgerGXmU/U6rvvuF5b xROAbN7k0fiY3mFfhTw0VEzT4nliDTs7aIYWM=
- In-reply-to: <435324.81374.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <603962.1574.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <122462.55434.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <435324.81374.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Gabriel Vistica <gvistica@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Apologies. I had misread the rule about ntime and was under the impression that
> nyears were 0-based, while nweeks wer 1-based. My mistake.
Wait, yeah. The first nyear is explicitly defined by Rule 3 as
beginning with the probably-hypothetical nweek 0. So Corvette of
nweeks ending in 3 is AGSHD. Well, we totally failed to party in
Agora's dishonor. I hope they feel mildly insulted by the oversight.
Fun fact: "nweek" is explicitly defined to be a two-syllable word,
"for all purposes of grammar and syllable-counting." The Revival Era
did not actually revive the aspect of the old rules that made
syllable-counting relevant, so this is dumb, but there you go.
Anyhow, I move to the Piazza.
spoon-business mailing list