Craig Daniel on Sat, 7 Aug 2010 21:24:12 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Failure

I gain one point of Failure.

I CFI: The above announcement [["I gain one point of Failure"]] was effective.

Arguments: As Phases are currently defined, I did not change Location
(I had none and stayed there) during the last one. However, there was
no such thing as a Phase before the one we're in right now, so there
was no Phase in which my nonexistent Location stayed constantly
nonexistent.

The intent of the proposal was not to make starting Failure be 1d8+1,
but I think it clearly unintentionally is for newcomers who know to
ask for their free Failure - but for established players, I'm not
clear on what it is.

[[I'm also noting that I seem to have lost the thing about newbies
having somewhere they land, location-wise; as far as I can tell they
don't currently get a location until somebody kills the Victim. This
should be fixed.]]