James Baxter on Sun, 1 Aug 2010 14:11:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Fix for mentor points confusion

> Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 09:01:00 -0700
> From: gvistica@xxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [s-b] Fix for mentor points confusion
>
> I submit the following proposal, entitled "Reset Mentors/Mentees":
>
> {
> The players commonly known by the names listed below are considered to not be
> newbies.
>      {
>      Rule -9999
>      teucer
>      Hose
>      JamesB
>      Marr965
>      Murphy
>      Codae
>      Gitchel
>      lilomar
>      compsciguy
>      ais523
>      }
>
> No player may receive points for successfully mentoring a player that becomes a
> non-newbie as a result of this proposal being passed.
> No player may receive points for not getting a mentor after requesting one, as a
> result of this proposal request.
> }

This is Proposal 2051. However, since it was submitted after voting began, it can't be voted on until next nweek. Also, it is ineffective as newbie is not defined (read Proposal 2041; this may be my fault; I apologize for my failure to update the rules; I will update the rules immediately after counting votes in future).