Jeff Gitchel on Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:03:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] A Request (re: CFIs)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriel Vistica <gvistica@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, 13 July 2010 17:31:54 CDT
Subject: [s-b] A Request (re: CFIs)

I request that Players that are not assigned to Judge a CFI and are not the
submittor, to please refrain from presenting arguments as though they are the
submittor, as said arguments (for or against) may bias the assigned Judge.

I assume you mean they shouldn't present arguments that can be accidentally read as being judgements. Good idea. But I think the only way for that to happen is if you codify the format of a real judgement so that it can be easily discerned from everything else. That seems easily done through a proposal, eh?

--
Jeff Gitchel
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx