Craig Daniel on Fri, 9 Jul 2010 03:54:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [Registrar] Roster and Report for Nweek 171

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 7:59 PM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The LOGAS contains the following actions:
>
> *Performing any action which the rules say a player MUST NOT (or SHALL NOT but CAN) do.
> *Failing to perform any action which the rules say a player MUST or SHALL do within 3 ndays (or 3 wdays if the clock is off)

Wait, did previous entries in the LOGAS get removed by the proposal? I
was of the impression that they would not be, but might be mistaken.

Either way, I now actually validly deserve this, and formerly-Codae
does unambiguously rather than just probably...

I kick all nameless players in the ass.

 -