James Baxter on Sat, 3 Jul 2010 13:14:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Hm. I can't find any indication that non-enacted proposals are useless.

> Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 16:03:45 -0400
> From: teucer@xxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [s-b] Hm. I can't find any indication that non-enacted proposals	are useless.
>
> They can't directly cause changes to the gamestate, obviously, but
> other changes can still be carried out as a result of their presence.
>
> In the absence of an indication to the contrary in the ruleset, a
> statement that a player may do something means that the action is
> possible. (Rule 14.) And players may make use of proposals to amend
> the LOGAS. (Rule 79.)
>
> I submit the following proposal, entitled "Vacuity": {{Replace all
> instances of the word "green" in rule 77 with "purple."}}

This is Proposal 2039. [[I missed it earlier and it probably wasn't intended to go to vote but if you're going to mess with the rules like that then you should have to pay some small price]]