Jacob Smith on Thu, 1 Jul 2010 06:51:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] I believe I gain 5 points.

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Jacob Smith <lilomar2525@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Rule 69/2 states
> "If no Mentor is available when a request for a Mentor is made, or no Mentor
> is available to become a Newbie's Mentor, that Newbie gains 5 Points"
>
> The same rule also states
> "A mentor is an active player who volunteers or is assigned to help out a
> newbie, and who is neither a newbie nor already a mentor. The newbie that
> they are mentoring is known as a mentee."
>
> No mentor is available to become my mentor (since mentors cannot become
> mentors), and I am a Newbie. Therefore I gain 5 points.

Lets try this again.

I submit the following CFI:
{{
     All Newbies gain 5 points.

     Argument:
     {{
          Rule 69/2 states:
          {{
               If [...] no Mentor is available to become a Newbie's
Mentor, that Newbie gains 5 Points.
          }}

          The same rule also states:
          {{
               A mentor is an active player who volunteers or is
assigned to help out a newbie,
               and who is neither a newbie nor already a mentor. The
newbie that they are mentoring
               is known as a mentee.
          }}

          No mentor is available to become any Newbie's mentor (since
mentors cannot become
          mentors).
     }}
}}