James Baxter on Sun, 3 Jan 2010 14:56:09 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Umm...I just realised we don't actually have a Rulekeepor

I was just thinking that we haven't had a Rulekeepor's report, that got me wondering if the Rulekeepor has to make a report or just update the wiki page. So I checked the rules and...there's no rule defining the Rulekeepor. The only mentions of the Rulekeepor are in Rules 6 and 59.

I submit the following proposal:
{{__Adding the Rulekeepor__

Create the following rule:
{{__The Rulekeepor__
The Rulekeepor is a ministry responsible for tracking Rules. The Rulekeepors nweekly report includes all rules in the current B Nomic Ruleset and their serial numbers, or a link to a page on the B Nomic wiki showing that information.}}
}}