Justin Ahmann on Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:36:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Populating the Upper House

I oppose all of the below quoted actions.

Creampuff3

________________________________
From: James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, December 21, 2009 5:33:28 PM
Subject: [s-b] Populating the Upper House

Rule 44 states that I should strive to keep the Upper House large and the Upper House is currently empty. To increase the population of the Upper House, I'm going to intend to add all active Players to the Upper House (I'm deciding whether someone is active or not by whether they have posted a relevant message on spoon-business or spoon-discuss recently). If you don't want to be in the Upper House then just say and I won't resolve the intent.

I intend, with 3 support and without 4 objections, to add 0x44 to the Upper House.

I intend, with 3 support and without 4 objections, to add Billy Pilgrim to the Upper House.

I intend, with 3 support and without 4 objections, to add Walker to the Upper House.

I intend, with 3 support and without 4 objections, to add Goethe to the Upper House.

I intend, with 3 support and without 4 objections, to add Marr965 to the Upper House.

I intend, with 3 support and without 4 objections, to add Wooble to the Upper House.