Craig Daniel on Mon, 9 Nov 2009 11:20:23 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] [change] Ballot for nweek 160 - 03 Nov 2009.

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 12:41 PM, M P Darke <darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Counter-argument: (Common sense) Most (if not all) animals and some plants have memories. These organisms can forget things
> that have occured. It is possible that Marr965 had forgotten the particular part of the rules that talks about elegibility for voting.

This is not actually relevant to whether or not your assertions were
false. In fact the only thing that's relevant is whether or not they
were made to the public forum. (Although of course a judge might take
the above into account when assigning a sentence.)

Anyhow, there's not gonna be a judge all that soon unless we have an
Oracle. So, I nominate Goethe.

 - teucer