Kerim Aydin on Thu, 27 Aug 2009 09:20:38 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] vote pledge

I pledge that any player CAN, by announcement, cast all of my votes on
proposals within a single proposal distribution on my behalf provided:
(1) no other player has already done so;
(2) that player transfers a vote coin to me in the same message
    in which e does so.
I pledge not to cancel or alter any such votes cast.  I CAN terminate this
pledge by announcement, but if I do so it does not terminate this pledge
for any proposals in their voting period at the time I terminate it.

-Goethe

[current voting limit 8 on ordinary I believe]