C-walker on Thu, 13 Aug 2009 01:03:57 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: Office Deflation

Whereas B already has far too many offices, many of which currently
have no duties other than a blank report, and whereas there are
currently two proposals in voting which increase the number of offices
yet further, I submit the following proposal:

{{

Office Deflation (AI = 1, II = 2)

Repeal Rule 84 (The Artisan).

}}

It also strikes me as strange that we haven't got rid of Ribbons yet;
they are a very Agoran thing culturally, and again the Tailor inflates
the number of offices. I submit the following proposal:

{{

Enlightenment (AI = 1, II = 1)

Repeal Rule 76 (Ribbons).

}}