Roger Hicks on Tue, 11 Aug 2009 07:30:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [Deputy Gardener] Gnome Report

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 09:34, Geoffrey Spear<wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I deputize for the Gardener to publish the following report of Gnome holdings.
>
>         Wa Ea He Ai Ba
> BobTHJ:   1 27  0  1  0
> C-walker: 1  4  0  1  1
> Codae:    0  1  0  0  0
> Goethe:   1  5  1  1  0
> Tiger:    0  1  0  0  0
> Wooble:   2 20  0  3  0
> teucer:   1  4  0  0  1

I squeeze 27 earth gnomes to create 27 Vote Coins in my possession. I
spend 27 Vote Coins to increase my Vote Power by 27.

This is a win announcement. My voting limit on an ordinary proposal
initiated now would be higher than the cumulative total of all other
players.

BobTHJ