C-walker on Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:14:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Proposal Guessing Contest

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 8:03 PM,
C-walker<charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This agreement is a public contract and a pledge called The Guessing Game.

> For each proposal which was ADOPTED in the past week and there were at
> least two different valid Guesses on, e SHALL award (Y/X) / (the
> number of valid PASS Guesses on the proposal) Points to each Guesser
> who submitted a valid PASS Guess on that proposal.
>
> For each proposal which was REJECTED in the past week and there were
> at least two different valid Guesses on, e SHALL award (Y/X) / (the
> number of valid FAIL Guesses on the proposal) Points to each Guesser
> who submitted a valid FAIL Guess on the proposal.

I intend, without party objection, to replace "(Y/X) / (the number of
valid PASS Guesses on the proposal)" with " FLOOR ((Y/X) / (the number
of valid PASS Guesses on the proposal))" and "(Y/X) / (the number of
valid FAIL Guesses on the proposal)" with "FLOOR ((Y/X) / (the number
of valid FAIL Guesses on the proposal))" in the above contract.

--
C-walker