Roger Hicks on Fri, 10 Jul 2009 07:39:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Greetings from Real Life!

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 06:13, M P Darke<darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello. I, the player known as Marr965, become Active., unless I am not currently a Player, in which case I become a Player. I became Inactive approximately 3 months ago (I believe) and I notice that the Ruleset has changed considerably since I last reviewed it. I will thus be unable to take Actions for some time, and all my votes (if these still exist as part fo a formal decision-making process) should be considered to be "Abstain" until further notice.

Welcome back!

As Assessor I must inform you that the above message does not succeed
in casting any votes for three reasons:

1. There are no decisions currently within their voting period and the
current ruleset does not permit voting in advance on
as-yet-to-be-distributed decisions.

2. Abstain is not a valid vote on any Bn decision (though PRESENT is -
and performs the same function).

3. IIRC you are no longer a player of B. The refresh proposal that
replaced the ruleset also dropped all non-active players. You will
need to re-register.

BobTHJ