C-walker on Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:53:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] BUS: The Grid

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 5:43 PM, Sean Hunt<rideau3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> C-walker wrote:
>> I agree to the following contract. Being its only party, I flip its
>> Publicity to Public.
>>
>> I intend, without 3 objections, to flip its contestmaster to C-walker in B.
>>
>> I intend, without 3 objections, to flip its contestmaster to C-walker in Agora.
>
> Your publicity flip is ineffective as it is not yet a contract.
>
> I object to making this a contest, I refuse to allow a contestmaster who
> is bribing eir participants.

Oh, come on. I was only "bribing" the first participant so I could
make it a contract and get on with cleaning it up. I pledge to never
again give or accept bribes regarding my ability to create assets
defined by The Grid. I CAN terminate this pledge by announcement if I
am not contestmaster of The Grid.

--
C-walker